1. These are the standard terms and conditions conducted by Multichoice Africa Holdings and its partners, co-promoters, sponsors, subsidiaries and holding companies directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives ("MultiChoice").
2. By accepting or receiving an award from MultiChoice, you agree that these terms and conditions will apply to the award being received.
3. MultiChoice is running an award programme, “DStv Thanks”, aimed at rewarding DStv Subscribers that renew their subscription before being disconnected (“Rewards Programme”).
4. The Rewards Programme will offer Subscribers access to additional channels on DStv packages (“Rewards”).
5. The Rewards Programme is open to:
5.1. all DStv Subscribers that subscribe to the DStv service for their home entertainment; and
5.2. all DStv Subscribers that pay their subscription before they are disconnected from the DStv service, (“Eligible Subscribers”).
6. Subject to system dependencies, Eligible Subscribers will automatically qualify for the Rewards when paying their subscription before their subscription expires (being disconnected).
7. The Rewards will be awarded to Eligible Subscribers at no cost. The Rewards are standard rewards awarded by MultiChoice. If you make any changes to a Reward other than offered by MultiChoice, you will be responsible for any additional costs and expenses related thereto.
8. If an Eligible Subscriber disconnects his or her subscription to the DStv service, he or she will no longer qualify for the Rewards in terms of the Reward Programme.
9. For further details about the Rewards, please visit the campaign information for each Reward on the MultiChoice website for the territory.
10. Subject to the campaign information, the Rewards will be awarded to Eligible Subscribers only and may not be transferred, deferred, changed or exchanged by any means.
11. The Rewards will be awarded based on the information provided by the Eligible Subscriber to MultiChoice. Each Eligible Subscriber must ensure that his or her personal information is updated on MultiChoice’s systems and recent. MultiChoice or its third party vendors may request Eligible Subscribers to provide additional information and documentation to process, confirm and facilitate the Rewards being awarded. Without the requested information or documentation Eligible Subscribers will no longer qualify as Eligible Subscribers and will not be awarded the Rewards.
12. Eligible Subscribers cannot hold MultiChoice liable for any delay in receiving the Rewards or for not receiving the Rewards at all and waive any rights which they may have against MultiChoice or third party vendors.
13. MultiChoice and its third party vendors, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the Rewards Programme or any award in terms of the Rewards Programme, without notice, at any time and for any reason which MultiChoice deem necessary.
14. Any decision which MultiChoice makes with regard to the Rewards Programme will be final and binding.
15. MultiChoice will not be liable and disclaim all liability for any harm, damage, loss or claim arising from the Rewards Programme.
16. If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions, you will be automatically disqualified and the Rewards Programme will automatically lapse.
17. The laws of the territory in which you receive DStv services will apply to these terms and conditions and Rewards Programme.
18. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means our partners, co-promoters and sponsors of the Rewards Programme, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.