Loading, please wait.
- How much extra do I need to pay for the XtraView subscription?
- What makes XtraView different from the Dual View system?
- Which are the decoder models that are XtraView capable?
- Why is the 1110 + SD PVR combination not offered for the XtraView solution?
- Will future models of decoders have XtraView capability?
- Which customers qualify for the XtraView solution?
- Which bouquets are not applicable for the XtraView solution and why?
- What are the benefits of XtraView?
- How many viewing environments will I have with XtraView and how many channels will I be able to record?
- What do I need in order get XtraView?
- What is the “24 hour i-Plate”?
- What happens if I want to keep my existing smartcard for XtraView?
- How do I get a new smartcard for XtraView?
- Will I be able to use my current decoder to access XtraView?
- Do I need another installation to access XtraView?
- If I already have a DSD1110 do I need to buy a new one to get the feature?
- Can I use my current remote control with XtraView?
- Will there be a difference in XtraView subscription for a customer who has an SD PVR and a HD PVR vs. one with two DSD1110s?
- How much does XtraView cost?
- Is XtraView available for commercial subscription?
- How much more will I be billed for XtraView if I connect more decoders?
- Can I have more than 1 XtraView product leaded to my account?
- How will Decoder Care Contracts work with XtraView?
- Why did MultiChoice choose such a complex process for activating XtraView?
- What is the XtraView "heartbeat"?
- What happens if the XtraView “heartbeat” is interrupted or lost?
- What is a XtraView compliant installation?
- How do I know if I need a new smartcard?
- What is XtraView?
- Why do I need to swap my smartcard?
- How will I know if I need new software?
Do I need another installation to access XtraView?
Subscribers do not need to install an additional dish to enjoy the XtraView solution; however you will need to upgrade your existing installation to be XtraView capable. The minimum installation requirement is a Dual LNB. MultiChoice recommends that you use an accredited MultiChoice installer to set up the new system. The installer will advise the subscriber on the best installation option and ensure that everything works before they leave the subscribers home. To find an accredited installer near your home, you can:Contact our call your nearest MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance. View a list of MultiChoice Accredited Installers in your area.