Loading, please wait.
- Who can get DStv Thanks rewards and who can’t?
- Do I need to adjust my decoder to access these extra sports channels?
- I’m not getting the rewards even though I qualify. What do I do?
- Why are GOtv customers receiving access to channels and airtime, but DStv customers are only receiving access to channels?
- Will the rewards change from time to time, or will there be more rewards to look forward to?
- Why is the channel being opened?
- When will customers have access to Crime + Investigation Channel?
- What other programming can Compact customers look forward to on C+I?
- Do I need to register to get access to the channels?
- I’m a DStv Family/Access customer – why is this open window viewing period not available to my package?
- How do I start getting my extra sport, and how long will I have access to these rewards?
- What sports channels will be part of these rewards and will customers on different bouquets have access to different sports channels?
- What happens when the one week of complimentary sports channels ends?
- Will I have to pay extra to watch these extra sports channels, or will they affect the price of my DStv?
- What is so special about sports channels on Compact and Premium?
- Why is the complimentary sport upgrade only for a week?
- What will happen to my package once the complimentary week’s viewing ends?
- I have Xtra view in my house, can I watch the upgrade package on that decoder too?
How do I start getting my extra sport, and how long will I have access to these rewards?
Just remember to pay your DStv subscription on time every month and you’ll get the extra sport on your TV without even lifting a finger. You will have access to the one week of extra sport every month for as long as you remain connected. That’s all there is to it!
The extra sports channels will be available to you for ONE week from the day your benefit is activated. This is not a calendar week so it will be automatically available for ONLY seven (7) days from the day your benefit is activated, after payment has been made.
Once you disconnect or miss a payment, you will no longer be eligible to receive the extra sport. You will need to reconnect and pay the active subscription before the next due date to enjoy the one week of extra sport.