Loading, please wait.
- How much extra do I need to pay for the XtraView subscription?
- What makes XtraView different from the Dual View system?
- Which are the decoder models that are XtraView capable?
- Why is the 1110 + SD PVR combination not offered for the XtraView solution?
- Will future models of decoders have XtraView capability?
- Which customers qualify for the XtraView solution?
- Which bouquets are not applicable for the XtraView solution and why?
- What are the benefits of XtraView?
- How many viewing environments will I have with XtraView and how many channels will I be able to record?
- What do I need in order get XtraView?
- What is the “24 hour i-Plate”?
- What happens if I want to keep my existing smartcard for XtraView?
- How do I get a new smartcard for XtraView?
- Will I be able to use my current decoder to access XtraView?
- Do I need another installation to access XtraView?
- If I already have a DSD1110 do I need to buy a new one to get the feature?
- Can I use my current remote control with XtraView?
- Will there be a difference in XtraView subscription for a customer who has an SD PVR and a HD PVR vs. one with two DSD1110s?
- How much does XtraView cost?
- Is XtraView available for commercial subscription?
- How much more will I be billed for XtraView if I connect more decoders?
- Can I have more than 1 XtraView product leaded to my account?
- How will Decoder Care Contracts work with XtraView?
- Why did MultiChoice choose such a complex process for activating XtraView?
- What is the XtraView "heartbeat"?
- What happens if the XtraView “heartbeat” is interrupted or lost?
- What is a XtraView compliant installation?
- How do I know if I need a new smartcard?
- What is XtraView?
- Why do I need to swap my smartcard?
- How will I know if I need new software?
What do I need in order get XtraView?
You will need two XtraView capable decoders and two or more TV sets - depending on the decoder combination you have chosen. A qualifying bouquet subscription. An upgraded installation. Due to the complex nature of the product, we strongly recommend that you contact a MultiChoice Accredited installer who will install and activate your XtraView network. The latest version of decoder software.The latest version of Smartcard.Once installed, activate your XtraView (if you installer has not already done so) by contacting the MultiChoice Call Centre with your subscription details, decoder details, Smartcard details, primary decoder choice and product choice. Once the call centre agent has set-up your network, they will confirm once Xtraview is activated.