Loading, please wait.
- What do I Get?
- What are the different channel group environments on the DStv HD Decoder?
- How Do I change aspect ratio on the DStv HD Decoder?
- How do I set up channel groups (favourite channels) on the DStv HD Decoder?
- How do I access DMX or the radio channels on the DStv HD Decoder?
- How do I check the signal quality on my DStv HD Decoder?
- Can I connect my DStv HD Decoder to the satellite wall outlet provided by my complex?
- Is the DStv HD Decoder XtraView compatible?
- I am using a communal dish. Can I use the DStv HD Decoder?
- Do I need a new smartcard?
- My DStv HD Decoder doesn't have information in the TV Guide and / or the interactive services are not working.
- What is the name of the new PVR decoder?
- Can I just 'plug and play' the new DStv HD single view decoder into my existing set up where I have an SD single view decoder?
- Can I do the XtraView set up of the DStv HD Decoder on my own?
- Will I need a new TV to work with the DStv HD Decoder? Does the DStv HD Decoder only work with HD TV's?
- Is the DStv HD Decoder a dual view decoder?
- Are subtitles available on the DStv HD Decoder, and on which channels?
- How do I activate subtitles on the DStv HD Decoder?
- Can I swop my existing single view decoder for the DStv HD decoder?
What do I Get?
- The Single View HD Decoder (DStv HD Decoder) is HD capable, Dolby Digital 5.1 Capable and comes with a brand new user interface (all the screens and menus you use when watching TV). It also has great search features (making it easy for you to find something to watch), plus an 8 day TV Guide and more.
- Watch all the action in crystal clear HD**
Plan your viewing with the 8 day TV Guide
- Easily find something to watch with the great search options
- Press i on any channel to display the i-Plate and then scroll down to check out what’s on for the next 24 hours
- Set reminders for your favourite shows
- Control what your kids can watch with Parental Control
- Set up your Favourite Channels (no more surfing across all channels when looking for your favourite one)
- Link your DStv HD to another XtraView capable decoder to get access to two different channels in your home at the same time
** HD channels available on selected packages only. HD viewing only available when the decoder is connected to a HD TV via HDMI. XtraView requires the payment of an additional access fee per month.